- The first emanates out of Leawood, Kansas, where TransforMED, a sudidiary of American Academy of Family Physicians, is located. TransforMED, in conjunction with VHA, Inc, the big non-for profit hospital corporation, and Phytel, an IT company based in Dallas, announced it was kicking off a training program in seven local community organizations –
- Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, W.Va.
- Columbus Regional Hospital, Columbus, Ind.
- Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville, Ala.
- Northeast Georgia Health System, Gainesville, Ga.
- North Mississippi Health Services, Tupelo, Miss.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore
- INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma City
The second press release appeared in Kaiser Health News and reads as follows. For Medicare Innovations – Think Locally