Thursday, November 22, 2012
Books– New Voices of Health Reform: The 3 R’s-Rhyme, Reason & Reality. A Modern History of Reform
November 20, 2012 - I am now engaged in the process of producing a series of books. These books are collections of my Medinnovation blogs on specific subjects written over the last six years.
The first of these books Physicians, Poetry & Humor is now available. It may be ordered by calling Bronwen Blaney at the RJ Julia’s bookstore in Madison, CT, at 1- 203-245-3959 and asking for a single or multiple copies of the book. It sells for $12.95 + 6% sales tax + shipping charge. The books will be 175 to 250 pages long.
Other books which have been completed but are not yet available include:
· Physician Culture & American Culture
· The Physicians Foundation – New Voice of American Medicine
· Primary Care & Specialty Care
· Medicare& Medicaid- Where Now?
· Medical& Health Care Innovation
· Electronic Health Records – Boon or Boondoggle
· Physician& Hospital Relationships
· Malpractice& Tort Reform- Physician Hot Button Issue
· Accountable Care Organizations – Who is in Charge?
· A Book of Health Reform Book Reviews
I will be announcing the availability of these books as they go online and are available in paperback. The first book, Physicians, Poetry & Humor would be an ideal Thanksgiving or Christmas book for physicians or patients.
Richard L. Reece, MD