Monday, August 11, 2014

Communicating with Physicians

This blog now receives 8000 page views, or “hits,” each day. At this rate, I will receive 24,000 hits per month and 2.88 million hits over the course of the next year.

As one of my readers, you probably appreciate that I am trying to communicate to physicians what is going on out there in the brave new world of health reform and what they can do to survive, thrive, and contribute in that world and to that world.

If you know of any organization, health care or otherwise, who would like to communicate more effectively with physicians and how these physicians might communicate better with consumers, employers, and payers, please call me at 1-860-395-1501 in Connecticut or email me at doctor.reece@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Richard L. Reece, MD

No comments: