Sunday, March 17, 2013

Self-Insurance for Small Companies
There are a number of  loopholes in the health law where shrewd businesses  can save money.
Self-insurance is throwing Obamacare for a proverbial loop,
It allows small companies to jump out of Obamacare’s hoop.
And, after all, why not – big companies commonly self-insure.
Why shouldn’t small companies take the same premium cure.

In a democracy,a  loophole should be an open loophole.
It should be open to all regardless of the size of the mole.

Source: “Small Businesses Pursue Health Law ‘Loophole,’ “,  Kaiser Health News in collaboration with USA Today, March 15, 2013


Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to take updated from newest gossip.

Also visit my site: is quantrim safe

Anonymous said...

I've read several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to make this sort of fantastic informative site.

my weblog ... more information