Saturday, December 8, 2012


Obama’s Twelve Commandments
December 8, 2012

Obama Commandment Number One  – Thou shalt soak the rich even if it raises taxes on the middle class and sinks all economic boats.

Obama Commandment Number Two -  Thou shalt follow my policies because they spread everybody's  “fair share" equally  and that is all that counts in Obama land.

Obama Commandment  Number Three -  Thou shalt follow my pronouncement s because I, and I alone,  know what is right for all of us.

Obama Commandment Number Four -  Thou shalt do what I say and do what I do because only I  possess the wisdom to do what needs to be done.

Obama Commandment Number Five – Thou shalt acknowledge that only we, the government,  possess the means to guide us to the promised land.

Obama Commandment Number Six -  Thou shalt honor Obamacare even if it raises costs, causes uncertainty, hurts business, and is unpopular.

Obama Commandment Number Seven -  Thou shalt praise federal  spending as “fair." Besides, individual incentives and  talents reward the “rich.”

Obama Commandment Number Eight -  Thou shalt not negotiate with me because I am right and you are wrong and that is that so help us God.

Obama Commandment Number Nine -  Thou shalt knoweth America  is not an exceptional nation because it  exploits masses for personal gain.

Obama Commandment Number Ten -  Thou shalt believe that making people dependent on government is noble work for anointed federal servants.

Obama Commandment Number Eleven -  Thou shalt grant equal outcomes for all is desirable even though some of us are more equal than others.

Obama Commandment Number Twelve – Thou shalt believe equal opportunity is bad - it depends on meritocracy rather than a fair share for all.

No comments: