Monday, December 26, 2011

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Tweets, Tweeting, and Health Reform

Tweet - An online comment of 140 characters or less (65 characters)

Tweet definition ( 17 characters)

December 27, 2011 (18 characters) People ask me why I tweet.(26 characters).

And tweet I do, incessantly, with 715 recent tweets to my credit.(71 characters)

Why do I tweet? (16 characters)

I tweet because I like brevity.(31 characters) Truth be known, my favorite limerick is: (36 characters)

Seek brevity.

with a touch of levity. ( 36 characters)

In short,

Be terse,

for nothing is worse,

than verbal longevity
.( 64 characters)

I tweet because I like aphorisms, succinct opinions,and short truths.( 71 characters)

I tweet because we live in a world of sound bites, bullet points, and talking points. (85 characters)

I tweet because I like bare-bones commentary. (46 characters)

I tweet because people these days have shorter and shorter attention spans, approching zero in isolated cases (119 characters)

I tweet to promote my medinnovation blog and my book, The Health Reform Maze. (73 characters)

I tweet because nothing is so sweet as a short single English declarative sentence. (83 characters)

I tweet because my hero, Winston Churchill said: “Short words are best and the old words when short are best of all.” (117 characters).

Tweet: Everything you ever wanted or needed to know about tweets and tweeting but were afraid to ask.(94 characters)

1 comment:

disk crash recovery said...

Good writing here I really really like the way you write your blogs. I will continue to visit your site in the future to read more great blog posts like this one! This is an awesome post here. love on web fighter