Monday, December 15, 2014

Interview with Health Care Swami

Take up one idea. Make that idea your life - think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea.

Swami Vivekandanda

What do you see almighty swami?

I see a new health care economy,

I see sliced institute salami,

I see institutes of joints and knees,

I see institutes for cash only fees,

I see institutes for cancer only,

I see institutes for heart mainly,

I see institutes for arteriosclerosis,

I see institutes for cerebral thrombosis,

I see institutes for walk-in surgery,

I see institutes for neurosurgery,

I see institutes for ophthalmology,

I see institutes for oncology,

I see institutes for diabetes,

I see institutes for obesity,

I see institutes for the spinal,

I see institutes for the renal,

I see institutes for the fertile,

I see institutes for the infertile.

I see institutes for chemically addicted,

I see institutes for genetically afflicted,

I see institutes for primary care,

I see institutes for diseases rare,

I see institutes for quiet meditation,

I see institutes for bad medications,

Everywhere my eye can see and look

I see an institute for another nook.

Everywhere I look across the health care landscape

I see an institute with a special mission and mandate.

No comments: